To join the 8th Annual World Peace Pilgrimage, please take the following steps:
1) RSVP through the form below in order to guarantee the discounted lift ticket. (You will still need to sign-in on the day of the Pilgrimage.)
2) Determine if you are fit enough. If you're over 65 or in poor health we recommend you to consult your physician. If you are in any doubt of your ability to hike up to 9500 ft., we strongly recommend you go to Location 1. (Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the hike.)
3) Please invite your friends, family and spiritual community who you think would also enjoy this experience. The more pilgrims on the mountain, the more energy we will send out to the world!
4) Decide on transportation arrangements to and from the mountain. We strongly recommend carpool where possible. (See map & directions).
5) Final step - study the Logistics page to make sure you are aware of all the details so you can get the full benefit from this event.
If you would like to help support the World Peace Pilgrimage, contact us to make a donation or click the donate button on the right. We greatly appreciate all your support!
Thank you for joining together for World Peace!
It will be a magical day.
“Pilgrimage to the place of the wise is to find escape from the flame of separateness.” Rumi
Interview with organizer, Paul Nugent
Help support the World Peace Pilgrimage!